Gerhard VorsterManaging Director
- Strategy and growth
- Innovation and Design Thinking
- Repositioning and releasing value out of organizations
- Leadership (senior teams)
- Data Analytics and Digitization
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering at the University of Pretoria
- Masters of Business Administration from the University of Potchefstroom (Cum Laude)
Gerhard Vorster is the Managing Director of Quidni Advisory. Working directly with boards and senior leaders, Gerhard guides businesses to reposition them in pragmatic yet unexpected ways.
With almost three decades of experience in the consulting industry, Gerhard was the Chief Strategy Officer for Deloitte Australia and Asia-Pacific – a position he held for 5 years. Gerhard was a key strategist and executive in designing and implementing the Deloitte Australia growth story since 2003 – a well-publicized and celebrated application of novel thinking and execution.
In addition to completing several executive education programs at top tier business schools globally, Gerhard is trained as a professional civil engineer, holds a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering at the University of Pretoria; and a Masters of Business Administration from the University of Potchefstroom (Cum Laude).